Hospice and Palliative Care of Rutherford County strives to provide state-of-the-art, compassionate care for those affected by serious illness, grief and loss
Live "Life to the Fullest"
Hospice of Rutherford dba Hospice of the Carolina makes every effort to enable patients to live life to the fullest regardless of the time they have left. A team of qualified, professional staff and volunteers work together with patients and families to ensure physical, emotional and spiritual issues are addressed. Hospice is about the whole person, not the disease.
Hospice of Rutherford dba Hospice of the Carolina Foothills provides:
- 24 Hour / 7 Day Admissions
- Palliative Care
- Crisis Care - one of the very few Hospice organizations that offer this
- MD and NP Visits
- Care in Nursing & Assisted Living Facilities - wherever home may be
- 18-Suite Hospice House in Forest City, 12-Suite Hospice House in Landrum, SC
- Care Regardless of Ability to Pay
- 100% Donations for Patient Care - does not cover any overhead